Food Site Catalog

News and reviews of kitchen appliances

Posted On May - 20 - 2015 0 Comment

Type 2 diabetes represents 90% of all diabetes cases, with the other 10% caused by Diabetes mellitus type 1 and gestational diabetes. A proper diet is essential for the prevention and management of the disorder, along with a lifestyle change.

Posted On March - 11 - 2015 Comments Off

Keeping a clean and organized refrigerator is very important; first of all for your health, and secondly, because we all tend to avoid it when it's messy, which only makes matters worse. Check out these nifty tips on saving your fridge!

Posted On March - 5 - 2015 0 Comment

There are three main ingredients needed for the chocolate chip cookies which will change the quality: chocolate chip cookies of the highest quality, a wire cooking rack and very good cookie sheets.

Posted On February - 27 - 2015 0 Comment

If you are hungry and you want some chicken the Chicken pot pie is the perfect dish. If have not eaten this dish up till now you must try this home made version. If cooking is not your thing but you still want to try it you can find it frozen but it does not taste as good as the home made version. Once it […]

Posted On February - 21 - 2015 0 Comment

If you are out of inspiration chicken noodle soup is the ideal dish to make. It is very easy to make and it tastes so much better than the pre made one. The downside is that you will have to clean more dishes. However if you enjoy the art of cooking you should equip your kitchen properly in order to avoid troublesome tasks. For example […]

Posted On January - 12 - 2015 Comments Off

It can be difficult to change your eating habits once they have been ruined, but you don't want to risk getting severely ill because of a poor diet; take this advice and find out what foods should always be in your kitchen.

Posted On December - 17 - 2014 Comments Off

Cooking fish can release bad odors into the air, but the worst thing is that the smell seems to persist even the-day-after preparing the dinner. So, if you don't have an air purifier in your home, we advise you to use one of the following tricks for removing bad odors. Read more to find out how to improve your kitchen.

Posted On December - 11 - 2014 Comments Off

The kitchen can get very cluttered as a result of our daily activities in there, and since a wide range of tasks are accomplished there, lots of objects are gathered as well; check out this article to learn how to organize your kitchen and make it more functional.

Posted On November - 15 - 2014 Comments Off

When it comes to finding a way of cooking and preparing meals in more convenient conditions, opting for an outdoor kitchen is the best choice you can make. Think about all the mess that you have to clean after cooking in your regular kitchen, and imagine how nice it would be to never have to deal with that again.

Posted On September - 2 - 2014 Comments Off

The pollutants that exist in tap water can have some devastating effects on your health, so you must take the proper measures in order to eliminate all the factors that pose as risks to your safety. We present you the consequences of cooking with unfiltered water, but also the advantages of installing a water filter system.

Posted On July - 25 - 2014 Comments Off

If you feel like your kitchen is a dangerous land where things get out of control, then these five appliances may be just what you need to make sure you and your family still have good, healthy meals, without wasting too much time in a busy day.

Posted On July - 8 - 2014 Comments Off

We live in an era when technology advances very fast, which means that we can use all sorts of innovations in order to satisfy our needs and requirements. So, if you are wondering how to achieve a practical kitchen design, we advise you to focus on purchasing appliances that can provide a great performance, but also a nice aspect.