A short presentation of the lasagne recipe:
Lasagne is a traditional Italian food which can be easily prepared with lasagne puff paste and spaghetti source which you can buy from the market. If we are making lasagne using puff paste which does not require boiling we should choose a large tray because the dish will expand in the oven and you do not want it to spill. According to Samsung dishwasher review, you can easily remove the paste from the dishes, but you will have to hand-scrub it if it spills in the oven. Also a Samsung dishwasher review was very positive about cleaning burned mixture from traysLasagne Picture
- 16 puff pastes
- 500 g of grown be beef
- 100 ml of spaghetti sauce
- 100 ml of tomato sauce
- 500 f of mozzarella
- 1 glass of milk or 150-200 ml of sour cream
- 2 table spoons of Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 2 tea spoons of oregano
- 2 tea spoons of Basel
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ¼ of pepper freshly ground
- 3 tea spoons of olive oil
How to prepare the Lasagne dish:
- Take the puff pastes of lasagne and put them in boiled water with salt and leave them in as much as it is says on the box. While the lasagne puff pastes are boiling you should prepare the meat sauce for the lasagne: put the olive oil in a pan and add the ground beef and cook it. Before the meat is done add the tomatoes sauce and the spaghetti sauce over it and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Now we are going to prepare the white sauce for the lasagne: mix the mozzarella with the eggs, add the Basel and oregano, add the milk or sour cream, the mashed cloves of garlic, salt and pepper. Use a mixer to incorporate all the ingredients and to make the sauce of a smooth consistency.
- After the lasagne puff pastes have boiled remove them from the boiling water and leave the to cool off( you can use lasagne puff pastes which do not need boiling). Take a pan and brush it with oil and place a layer of lasagne puff pastes. Over the first layer of puff pastes add a layer of meat after which a layer of white sauce. After this you add another layer of lasagne puff pastes and you continue the process until we have finished the meat but making sure that we finish with a layer of puff paste. Before you place it in the oven brush the puff pastes with oil and sprinkle some Parmesan. Keep it in the oven 40-50 minutes at a medium fire.