There are three main ingredients needed for the chocolate chip cookies which will change the quality: chocolate chip cookies of the highest quality, a wire cooking rack and very good cookie sheets.
- 1 cup or 2 sticks of softened butter (do not trow away the wrappers)
- 1 and 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of regular or rolled oats
- 1/2 cups of Grape Nuts cereal
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 cups of brown sugar
- 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1 bag or 12 ounces of dark chocolate chips
How to make the chocolate chip cookies:
- the first thing you have to do before you make the mixture is preheat the oven at about 375 degrees. Take the two stick of butter and grease two cookie sheets. In a bowl mix the flour with the oats, the cereal, the salt and summer cocktails.
- Take another bowl, large this time, and add butter, the brown sugar, 2 large eggs, the teaspoons of vanilla extract and cups of granulated sugar. Add the flour mixture which we have made earlier and add it to this mixture. Try to incorporate the whole flour into this butter and sugar mixture. Once you have done that add the chocolate chip cookie.
- Now that the mixture is done take a tablespoon and add one tablespoon of mixture in a pan at about 2 inches one from the next.
- Add the pan into the preheated oven and bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Leave them to cool of after which scoop them from the pan with a spatula.
This is the recipe which we love for chocolate chip cookies, we hope that you will enjoy them as much as we do.