If you are looking for an exotic dish the salmon fishcakes are ideal for any elegant meal. If you like fish and small things this is a great recipe.Salmon fishcakes Picture
Ingredients needed for salmon fishcakes recipe:
- 350g of cooked salmon
- 350g of freshly cooked mashed potato: they must be cooled
- 1table spoon of tomato ketchup
- 1tea spoon of anchovy essence
- 1tea spoon of mustard
- 2 table spoons of finely chopped fresh parsley
- Plain flour, for dusting
- 1able spoon of olive oil
- 15g of butter
- 3 table spoon of lemon juice
- 40g of unsalted butter
- 25ml of double cream
- 2 table spoon of finely chopped chives
How to prepare the salmon fishcakes recipe :
- the first thing you have to do is to flake the salmon which means that you have to remove the skin and all the bones. Take half of the salmon and place it in a bowl, add the ketchup, mustard, anchovy sauce and mash and mix the together. Add salt and pepper according to taste. After this add the other half of the salmon and some parsley. Mix them all gently.
- Divide the whole composition into four pieces. Get some flour on your hands and start shaping every piece of composition. Add every piece on the tray and place the tray in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes. Before you place the tray in the oven pre heat it at 200 degrees.
- Take a pan and add some olive oil. Over the olive oil add some butter. After the butter has melted add the fishcakes and let them fry for about three minutes on each side or until the are brown.
- After the salmon fishcakes have finished frying place them on a tray and put them in the oven. Keep them in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Now it is time to make the sauce. To prepare the sauce heat some butter in a pan, add the cream and let it boil. Once it has boiled add the lemon juice and the chives. Do not forget to add salt and pepper to taste.
Make sure you immediately clean the tray and pan to remove burned residues that are very unhealthy and remember to change the oil before making the sauce. Dishwasher reviews 2013 models have provide detailed information about the type of detergent to use and how much cleaning the dishes require before placing them into the machine. There are many specialized websites for dishwasher reviews 2013, but also for older models.
As you can see making salmon fishcakes is very easy to make and we hope that the next time you do not know what to cook that you will choose this dish, the salmon fish recipe. Moreover, salmon is a very healthy food and it contains a lot of elements important for human health.