Pizza is a very popular dish but traditional italian pizza is the origine of all pizza recipies. It is known worldwide and you can find it anywhere. We all like to go and eat it at a pizzeria but why do not you try to make one at home. It is not as hard to make as it may look and we are going to present you step by step all you have to do. You have the opportunity to learn how to make your own pizza and wow your friends. Now we are going to present to you the ingredients you need for the topping of the italian pizza recipe.Traditional Italian Pizza Picture
Ingredients for the italian pizza recipe:
- 400 g (14 oz) puréed tomatoes or passata
- 30 g (1 oz) white mushrooms in oil also known as champignons
- 6 artichokes in oil
- 50 g (2 oz) boiled ham and chopped in cubes
- 125 g (4 1/2 oz) mozzarella cheese
- 20 pieces of clams
- 12 pieces of mussels
- 30 pieces of frozen little shrimps
- 8 small pieces of octopus
- 2 tablespoons of dried chives
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt according to taste
How to make the dough for the italian pizza recipe:
- you can choose what type of dough you want but if you want one with less calories and fat this is the one which we are going to present you.
- Once the dough is done let it rise. After it has risen divide it into four pieces. Take each piece and roll it, shape it until you make them round. This dough will make a crispy pizza but if you like a more soft dough you should place the pizza on a baking sheet.
- Before you place to dough on the baking sheet brush the sheets with olive oil.
- While the dough is rising on the tray prepare the fish. First you have to boil the octopus, open the mussels and clean the shrimp.
- To make the sauce mix the tomato sauce with the remaining olive oil, salt, pepper and chives.
- Before you add the ingredients on the pizza pre heat the oven at 220 degrees.
- Add the ingredients on each pizza and bake them separate for about 15 minutes.
If you are a big fan of pizza try the traditional italian pizza and you will not regret because it is tasty and healthy.